It's not always the big, obvious things that let on who you really are...that define your microbrand. Sometimes (more often than you might think), it's the little things, like...
- having a hotmail or aol email address
- having an email address like email@example.com
- business cards printed on your home printer
- designs and colors used as wallpaper/background in the body of your email
- typing an email in ALL CAPS
- giving a powerpoint presentation with no pictures
- scuffed shoes
- bad breath
- crossing your arms a lot
- telling inappropriate jokes
- failing to return phone calls and email in a timely manner
- being unkind
Focus on the little things before moving on to logo's and websites.